Job Title: ArcSight Administrator/ SME
Location: Plano, TX 75075
Duration: 6+ Months
- Deploy new ESM, Loggers, SmartConnectors / FlexConnectors as required to collect data feeds.
- Assists in the development of information security policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines based on knowledge of best practices and compliance requirements.
- ArcSight Administration including creation and management of custom connectors, correlations and alerts.
- Good understanding in a broad range of common security products: McAfee ePO, VirusScan, HIPS, Web Application firewall (WAF), firewalls.
- Assist in the proper operation and performance of ArcSight ESM, Loggers and connector.
- Provide capability to analyze ArcSight output and interpret reports.
- Integration of data feeds (logs) into ArcSight.
- Perform Content Development to properly identify data feeding ArcSight.
- Develop filters to assist in the identification of significant events.
- Coordinate with client engineering staff for modifications, downtimes, and upgrades.
- Develop reports (manual and automated) to support the development, collection, and reporting of Quality Assurance and Performance metrics (as defined by the client).
- Develop dashboards/reports for external customers for system monitoring.
- Provide ad-hoc training to analysts focusing on specific client missions, including generic ArcSight training sessions and Custom Use Case training sessions.
- Support the client in fact finding or case supporting tasks as it relates to ArcSight.
- Evaluate relative ArcSight product advancements and provide recommendations to the customer.
- Identifies security risks, threats and vulnerabilities of networks, systems, applications and new technology initiatives.
If you are available and interested then please reply me with your updated copy of resume or can call me at (973)-507-7570.