check out the courses:
Role: ArcSight Engineer
Location: Minneapolis, MN
• Minimum 8 years of Information Security experience required; out of which an individual has worked in managing, administering ArcSight infrastructure for a minimum period of 3 years.
• Experience in the operation of a large ArcSight Event Management System
• Participate in the intake process to assess and determine data volumes, capacity requirements, and system impacts
• Work with other project teams to understand the requirements, effort estimation , design and develop policies.
• Perform upgrades on the ArcSight components include the managers, databases, connectors and various appliances
• Review and interpret events generated by various components application, databases and operating systems etc
• Generate ad-hoc reports upon request from logger or manager
• Investigate technical issues related to ArcSight Infrastructure
• Provide expert technical support, Investigate and debug alerts
• Perform QA and Testing of Content
• Review configurations for potential security weaknesses.
• Develop ArcSight Content including rules, reports and dashboards
• Develop new custom connectors to integrate site specific data
• Test and integrate ArcSight provided connectors
• Perform package migration
• Integrate ArcSight event actions into other Client systems
• Liaise with vendors
• Design and develop innovative methods of automating and taking remedial measures
• Produce documentation on designs and content developed
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
• Ability to openly share/discuss ideas and suggestions with team members
• Ability to explore and investigate new solutions
Thanks & Regards,
IDC Technologies Inc.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.