Cybersecurity Convocourses Resume Bullets, Cloud tech and other subjects
Role: Cyber Security Engineer
Duration: Full time
Location: Cary, NC
Clearance: Active Secret Clearance
The role will support proactive and iterative searches through the network to detect and isolate advance threat(s) that normally evade existing security solutions and/or automation. Will use available tools to support cyber threat hunts using both automated and manual tools and techniques to identify a compromise before it is detected.
This individual will analyze management and technical controls to ensure that specific security and compliance requirements are met through the verification of documented processes, procedures, and standards in order to validate the maintenance of secure configurations.
· Bachelor degree or work experience supporting program operations for a government organization.
· Experience using the following is highly preferred: Tanium Software, Arc Sight, HBSS, ACASS, EMASS, FORESCOUT, or Palo-Alto.
· Experience using AESS (Army Endpoint Security Solutions) formerly HBSS (Host Based Security System) is strongly preferred.
· Excellent customer service and organization skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Must be highly organized and detail oriented.
· Must be able to take initiative and work independently or as a member of a team.
· Must demonstrate proficiency in the following areas: multi-tasking, critical thinking; and the ability to work quickly, efficiently, and accurately in a dynamic and fluid environment.
· DoD 8570 CSSP Analyst1 Certification with Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security), or Cisco Certified Cyber Ops Associate (CCNA Cyber Ops) certification, at minimum.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office.
· Must have an active Secret Clearance.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Interface with government customers/personnel to deliver timely and effective services.
· Management oversight of service functions and ensures that new or changed IT services and their supporting infrastructure are adequately approved, validated, and accepted by the government for successful delivery and operations.
· Ensure technical performance goals are met.
· Build and maintain strong and effective relationships with customers, program managers (PMs), functional leads, and management to secure compliance with schedules, resolve problems, and coordinate tasks.
· Attend weekly status meetings and assist to prepare reports.
· Facilitate problem resolution.
· Develop and implement plans and strategies for expanding capabilities to meet demand.
· Reviews and produces program deliverables.
If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please call me ASAP at (571) 223-5709 Ext.1046, even if we have spoken recently about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP. Thank you.
Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist
14900 Conference Center Dr, Suite 500,
Chantilly, VA 20151
703-647-6116 – Direct
703-637-7299 Ext 231 (V)
Email ID: Zaki.email@example.com
Job title : Arcsight Consultant
Duration : 12 Months
Location : Erlanger KY.
Job description :
Experience in SOC events/Incidents and Phishing Triage
Experience in Arcsight SIEM Tool,
Experience in managing and configuring security monitoring correlation rules,
Responsible to create Rule book for all correlated rules and Train SOC monitoring team Generate reports and collect logs for deep analysis of Security incidents Event/Alert Triage & Analysis and suggest new rules for improvements Ability to continuously tune alerts and provide recommendations,
Create and tune the events and alerts from IDS, deep packet inspection devices Participate with SOC/Incident response team for security incidents Flexibility to work in shifts for 24×7 support,
Certification – Arcsight SIEM Administration
73 MARKET STREET, SUITE 376,
YONKERS NY 10710-7616
Desk: 9086170672 and 9175032545 (direct)
Urgent Job Opportunity for Security and Risk Analyst #remote #telework
The details of the position are:
Job Title:- Security and Risk Analyst – II
Client Location:- Remote
Assignment Duration:- 6 Months Assignment
Serves as a resource to other security professionals in their area of expertise
Develops plans for the future of an area(s) of security, for management review
Leads the security element on projects that entail moderate risk and implications
Brings new information on security developments into the organization, including information on new tools, procedures and systems Leads the investigation of some complex and sensitive security investigations
May provide input to manager on staff performance relating to technology but does not prepare or deliver reviews Identifies new developments in IT security administration tools, procedures and systems available in the marketplace, and makes recommendations to management
Designs controls / standards with broad implications, requiring systems integration of one or more technical platforms
We are looking for someone one with experience with SIEM technology – specifically log collection, aggregation, and correlation in ArcSight. Experience with Windows & Linux and Networking are all required.
c: 732 201 7810
mindlance open jobs
Signup for free at http://convocourses.com
Job Title: Operations Technician
Location: Littleton, CO
Duration: 12 Months (potential to extend or hire FTE)
Direct Client: #CenturyLink
-12-month contract with potential to extend or hire FTE
-Top Skills: #CCNA, #Juniper, #JNCIA certifications or pending certifications
-Seeking candidates who are eager & willing to learn
-Network experience preferred
-Interview: Phone; potential face-to-face
-Type of Position: Contract – to – Perm
Works on relatively straightforward installation and/or maintenance assignments on network switching equipment.
Technician for customer/company network systems installation and/or maintenance activities.
Monitors network operations and resolves routine network monitoring problems.
Monitors network performance; conducts routine monitoring equipment installation and maintenance activities; resolves routine trouble tickets.
Associate degree or equivalent education and relevant experience.
Minimum 3 yrs related experience in specific area or equivalent.
May require technical certification.
If you are interested, qualified, available, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please call me ASAP at (732) 210-9291 even if we have spoken recently about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you.
Also, please take a few minutes to answer some of the questions below as they will help me qualify your candidature
Full Legal Name as in Driving License/ Passport:
Preferred email ID:
Day/ Evening phone numbers:
Earliest availability for Phone/ On-Site interview:
Earliest possible start date:
Two Professional References:
Also, be aware that our client conducts an extensive background checks on candidates who are extended offers of employment.
Associate Technical Recruiter