Cybersecurity Convocourses Resume Bullets, Cloud tech and other subjects
Role: Cyber Security Engineer
Duration: Full time
Location: Cary, NC
Clearance: Active Secret Clearance
The role will support proactive and iterative searches through the network to detect and isolate advance threat(s) that normally evade existing security solutions and/or automation. Will use available tools to support cyber threat hunts using both automated and manual tools and techniques to identify a compromise before it is detected.
This individual will analyze management and technical controls to ensure that specific security and compliance requirements are met through the verification of documented processes, procedures, and standards in order to validate the maintenance of secure configurations.
· Bachelor degree or work experience supporting program operations for a government organization.
· Experience using the following is highly preferred: Tanium Software, Arc Sight, HBSS, ACASS, EMASS, FORESCOUT, or Palo-Alto.
· Experience using AESS (Army Endpoint Security Solutions) formerly HBSS (Host Based Security System) is strongly preferred.
· Excellent customer service and organization skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Must be highly organized and detail oriented.
· Must be able to take initiative and work independently or as a member of a team.
· Must demonstrate proficiency in the following areas: multi-tasking, critical thinking; and the ability to work quickly, efficiently, and accurately in a dynamic and fluid environment.
· DoD 8570 CSSP Analyst1 Certification with Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security), or Cisco Certified Cyber Ops Associate (CCNA Cyber Ops) certification, at minimum.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office.
· Must have an active Secret Clearance.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Interface with government customers/personnel to deliver timely and effective services.
· Management oversight of service functions and ensures that new or changed IT services and their supporting infrastructure are adequately approved, validated, and accepted by the government for successful delivery and operations.
· Ensure technical performance goals are met.
· Build and maintain strong and effective relationships with customers, program managers (PMs), functional leads, and management to secure compliance with schedules, resolve problems, and coordinate tasks.
· Attend weekly status meetings and assist to prepare reports.
· Facilitate problem resolution.
· Develop and implement plans and strategies for expanding capabilities to meet demand.
· Reviews and produces program deliverables.
If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please call me ASAP at (571) 223-5709 Ext.1046, even if we have spoken recently about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP. Thank you.
Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist
14900 Conference Center Dr, Suite 500,
Chantilly, VA 20151
703-647-6116 – Direct
703-637-7299 Ext 231 (V)
Email ID: Zaki.firstname.lastname@example.org
Job title : Arcsight Consultant
Duration : 12 Months
Location : Erlanger KY.
Job description :
Experience in SOC events/Incidents and Phishing Triage
Experience in Arcsight SIEM Tool,
Experience in managing and configuring security monitoring correlation rules,
Responsible to create Rule book for all correlated rules and Train SOC monitoring team Generate reports and collect logs for deep analysis of Security incidents Event/Alert Triage & Analysis and suggest new rules for improvements Ability to continuously tune alerts and provide recommendations,
Create and tune the events and alerts from IDS, deep packet inspection devices Participate with SOC/Incident response team for security incidents Flexibility to work in shifts for 24×7 support,
Certification – Arcsight SIEM Administration
73 MARKET STREET, SUITE 376,
YONKERS NY 10710-7616
Desk: 9086170672 and 9175032545 (direct)
Role: System Administrator
Location: Marlborough, MA
Duration: 12+ Months
Development and Maintenance and Support Services for all of Security Services.
Security operation’s support, maintenance, configuration, monitoring, and security response in order to protect Data, Devices (including, but not limited to, endpoints, appliances, etc.), Networks, Operating Software, and Applications from internal and external risks to the security, confidentiality, integrity, and availability of computing environments.
Engineering Services associated with the implementation of changes to Security Devices in response to the resolution of Incidents and maintaining good operating condition (i.e., repairs, preventative maintenance, and patch management)Engineering Services associated with operational growth and maintaining operational excellence (i.e., expansion due to increased volume of existing services, optimization of existing services, business projects requiring risk and/or compliance Enhancements to existing Security Services)
Undertaking repairs and preventative maintenance on Security Devices in accordance with the applicable Security Devices manufacturer’s recommendations and requirements.
Performing patch maintenance (excluding Major Upgrades) in accordance with the applicable vendor’s documentation, recommendations and requirements.
As necessary, perform emergency and/or rapid patching or other remediation based on identified security risks as identified by manufacturer, or Third Party assessment (i.e., vulnerability, compliance) results.
Management of Data loss prevention solution
Management of security systems includes, implementation of intrusion prevention and management of all Security Devices (i.e., firewall and proxy rules, web gateways, VPN)Provide support for policy and rule changes for security systems, includes but not limited to Intrusion Prevention, Web Gateways, HIPSDetection, triage, and resolution of Security Incidents, within the defined process.
Review, validate, and audit of Server hardening procedures (implementation and enforcement)Identify and deploy mitigating security controls (i.e., patch management) for Devices and/or Operating System vulnerabilities
Phone: 703-344-9674 | Ext 170
Urgent Job Opportunity for Security and Risk Analyst #remote #telework
The details of the position are:
Job Title:- Security and Risk Analyst – II
Client Location:- Remote
Assignment Duration:- 6 Months Assignment
Serves as a resource to other security professionals in their area of expertise
Develops plans for the future of an area(s) of security, for management review
Leads the security element on projects that entail moderate risk and implications
Brings new information on security developments into the organization, including information on new tools, procedures and systems Leads the investigation of some complex and sensitive security investigations
May provide input to manager on staff performance relating to technology but does not prepare or deliver reviews Identifies new developments in IT security administration tools, procedures and systems available in the marketplace, and makes recommendations to management
Designs controls / standards with broad implications, requiring systems integration of one or more technical platforms
We are looking for someone one with experience with SIEM technology – specifically log collection, aggregation, and correlation in ArcSight. Experience with Windows & Linux and Networking are all required.
c: 732 201 7810
mindlance open jobs