Two phone interviews first professional/technical second with client is required
Candidates should expect to convert to fulltime
compensation at conversion 80-100k
Skills: The Security Engineer role is a technical security position that provides activities like:
Security technology operations (configuring Firewalls, IDS devices, log collectors, AV environments, etc.)
Ability to work independently and as part of a team Work Environment
Specifically, we are seeking to hire a Cyber Security Technical Consultant that can work from a client site. If the candidate lives in another city, travel is required and reasonable travel expenses will be covered by the client..
· Develop and implement QRadar or SourceFire systems for external clients.
· Review and assess existing client and internal QRadar or SourceFire SIEM
· Develop/Tune correlation rules for QRadar or SourceFire SIEM
· Develop, implement and validate monitoring and maintenance processes for QRadar Source Fire SIEM systems
· Review logs submitted by customers to determine the root cause of errors and performance degradation.
· Designs/performs audits of computer systems to ensure they are operating securely and that data is protected from both internal and external attack.
· Assesses assigned system to determine system security status. Designs and recommends security policies and procedures to implement; ensures compliance to policies and procedures.
· Responds to more complex queries and request for computer security information and reports from both internal and external customers.
· Provides technical consultation on highly complex tasks; may assist and/or provide limited direction to lower level technical personnel.
· Provides product recommendations of security packages to customers; Reviews vendor products and makes recommendations as appropriate. Conducts cost analyses to determine feasibility of new products for clients.
· Designs training materials for computer security education and awareness programs.
· Performs network and application vulnerability scans when required.
· Network Penetration Experience is a Plus
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.