The Vehicle CyberSecurity Researcher is responsible for performing vulnerability and penetration testing against Nissan’s vehicle product line. The Researcher will be responsible for maintaining lab equipment, documenting and reporting on security events, incidents, and investigations. The Researcher uses best practices and generally acceptable techniques to identify potential issues and then engages with engineering to remediate the issue. The Researcher also must work closely with other departments (legal, Internal Audit, Engineering, Government Affairs, communications, etc.).
- Advanced knowledge of operating systems (Windows, AIX, Linux, Solaris)
- Advanced knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and development life cycles
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Visio, Project)
- 15+ years of relevant work experience
- Advanced knowledge of networking technologies
- Project Management
Qualifications Essential Job Functions
• Advanced knowledge of vehicle systems, autonomous driving, vehicle-to-vehicle communications, etc.
• Nessus, IDA Pro
• Advanced knowledge of networking technologies
• Project Management
• Bachelor’s Degree (in an engineering or computer science related field)
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must apply now to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position by email.
- SALARY: Open (based upon experience and qualifications)
- There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
- At this time we are not in the position to offer any type of sponsorships or VISA transfers for this position.