Job Title: Information Security Engineer
Job Req #: 15-11366
Job Description: Information Security Engineer
Key Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Information Security Engineer with experience in the following areas:
- Incident Response
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS, engineering, or a related field or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in IS working in a Security, Infrastructure and Operations environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate with multiple levels of the organization. Must possess the ability to deliver effective technical presentations.
- Focus on customer service and teamwork required.
- Ability to work flexible hours as required to meet business demands.
- Responsible for the daily operational management of Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Web Security Gateway and Email Security Gateway solutions, external penetration testing, Vulnerability Scanning, and analysis of logs.
- Provide the organization’s information security risks under explicit management control.
- Documentation including SOI’s, SOP’s, and ConOps
- Additional Plus: Certifications – CISSP, PMP, GCFA, GCIH (any other IS certification is a plus)
Location: Englewood, CO
Position Type: FTE/Direct Hire
**If this is not a fit for you or you are not interested, Ascent Services Group offers an excellent Referral Bonus! We look forward to hearing from you!
The Ascent Services Group (ASG) is a nationally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm whose fundamental business is providing staffing services to Small, Medium, and Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and Life Sciences. As consultants for ASG, you will have access to many of the top clients within the industries we serve. Our goal is to deliver innovative talent through proven best practices and effective resource optimization. Become one of ASG’s candidates and experience the difference!