Position: Vendor Risk Manage.
Location: Montvale, NJ
Employment Type : Full Time.
Technical/Functional Skills – MUST HAVE SKILLS:-
FISAP vendor risk assessment program execution.
ISO 27002 Domain audit/assessments.
Critical Vendor Risk Assessments .
Vendor Risk Management Program Leadership.
CISA, CISSP, or other Risk certification preferred.
Technical/Functional Skills -Good To HAVE SKILLS:-
Project management; people management;
client relationship management; excellent oral and written English communications
skilled with MS-PowerPoint; MS-Word; MS-Excel.
Driven to achieve high delivery quality and effectiveness.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
· Annual vendor risk assessment compliance program leadership.
· Vendor Risk Assessment Planning & Scheduling.
· Vendor reconnaissance and updates with owners.
· Questionnaire updates and initiation .
· Manage offshore resource(s), and their activities, results.
· Assessment Quality Assurance.
· Establish and track/validate program metrics.
· Vendor interactions and Issues management.
· High Risk Vendor Assessments & Interactions .
· Process Improvement .
· VRM Best Practices Alignment.
· Weekly, Quarterly, Ad-Hoc Reporting.
Thanks And Regards,
Ventures Unlimited Inc.
309 Fellowship Road, East Gate Center, Suite 200
Mount Laurel , New Jersey 08054.
Desk: 856-842-1988 Ext 230
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.