Conduct network security monitoring and intrusion detection analysis for the NIPRNet and SIPRNet using the AF’s selected IDS/IPS toolset
– Research NIPR and SIPR defensive cyber operations events to determine the necessity for deeper analysis and conduct an initial assessment of type and extent of intruder activities.
– Enter event data into mission support systems according to operational procedures and reports through the 33rd operational chain.
– Record suspicious events, meeting established thresholds, into the operational database for suspicious traffic. Records shall contain sufficient information to stimulate future research of suspicious traffic. The record shall answer the: who, what, where, why and when for this suspicious activity.
– Provide computer security-related assistance to Air Force field units (example: the Integrated Network Operations and Security Center (INOSC), Base Information Assurance shop) in countering vulnerabilities, minimizing risk, and improving the security posture of AF computer networks and systems within the scope of operational requirements and mission execution.
– Intermediate knowledge with one or more of the IDS/IPS systems currently in use by the Department of Defense (DoD), Services, and Agencies (i.e., AF, Navy, Army, DC3, DISA) or Federal Government and intermediate experience in the following areas:
– One or more of the following IAT Level II Certifications (GSEC, Security +, SSCP, CCNA-Security)
– CND Certification (GCIA, CEH, GCIH).
Thanks & Regards,
22nd Century Technologies Inc. (TSCTI)
8(a) / SDB | CMMI level 3 Certified
Direct: 1-908-765-0003 Ext: 315
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.