We have job opening for Help Desk Support in Denver, Colorado with our direct client State of Colorado – OIT. Below is the job Description.
Position Title: Help Desk Support I
Position Id: EGBA2016-0798a
State of Colorado – OIT
Duration: 10 Months
Work Location: Denver, Colorado 80246
- The Governor’s Office of Information Technology (OIT) is seeking a qualified vendor to provide contractors 40 hours per week, Mon – Fri and up to a maximum of 36 weeks for assistance in installing, updating and moving IT equipment, and fixing IT “issues.”
- These contractors will be responsible for assisting in the day-to-day activities surrounding
- break-fix activities. Additionally, this position will assist with provisioning new equipment,
- maintaining inventory and ensure we meet our current service level commitments.
- Provide technical assistance for user questions/issues on Windows 7 and 8 and Microsoft Office
- Assist in configuring Apple mobile devices such as iPhones and iPads.
- Resolve computer problems
- Install and perform minor repairs to computers and peripheral equipment
- Set up IT equipment for employee use
- Maintain records of daily hardware installations
- Perform DoD wipe of retired equipment and prepare for surplus
- Update/create documentation and processes
- If remote access cannot fix problem, contractor may need to service multiple locations in the surrounding Denver metropolitan area.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.