check out the course:
Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO)
· Provides oversight for the establishment, implementation and adherence to policies and standards that guide and support the terms of the information security strategy.
· Provides risk management activities that assure an acceptable level of risk for the organization/project.
· Produce DoD Risk Management Framework (#RMF) packages.
· Manages the information security incident management program to ensure the prevention, detection, containment and correction of security breaches.
· Acts as a lead participant in the resolution of problems concerning security violations
· Experience with DoD Information Assurance (#IA) policies and procedures.
· Experience creating #DOD RMF packages and associated work products.
Education & Certifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
· At least 5 years of experience
· MCSE, Security + or similar certification
· Candidate must be able to obtain/maintain security clearance
http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx \ firstname.lastname@example.org