Job title:- Apple Identity and Access Management (IAM) Software Engineer
Location:- Bethesda, MD
We are seeking an Apple IAM Software Engineer for the NIH Center for Information Technology (CIT) Identity and Access Management (IAM) service. As part of the IAM team, the Apple IAM Software Engineer will provide planning, architecture, design, development, maintenance and/or support of software tools that support the identity, credential, access and security needs of the NIH Macintosh community. You will break down software requirements and create highly complex systems; and lead mid and senior level engineers on complex tasks. You will also understand client needs working with internal and external customers; as well as, act as a mentor to junior software engineers. This is a full-time position and will be based in the customers office in Bethesda, MD.
- Support the NIHAuthPlugin (an open source project to enforce PIV login on Macintosh computers)
- Support non-PIV two-factor authentication alternatives
- Provide Mac security engineering support, e.g., pen-test scenarios involving Macs in the enterprise
- Provide support for solutions to meet other NIH enterprise and IC-specific needs, e.g., tools and engineering advice to Institutes and Centers (ICs) that lack Mac expertise
- Develop iOS apps, as needed
- Provides recommendations to infuse new technology
- Develops design artifacts
- Collaborates with PMs/Users/Business Analysts (BAs) to comprehend requirements, evaluate alternatives, and establish timelines
- Master’s degree and 10+ years’ experience in the IT field (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- 3+ Years’ experience working with Apple/Macintosh
- Knowledge of OS X’s authorization APIs
- In-depth Objective-C knowledge
- C / C++ and Swift knowledge for supporting surrounding frameworks
- OS X System Python knowledge for installer scripts
- Issue tracking and version controls with git
- In-depth understanding of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Mobile app development that could assist NIH in systems / security functions
- Excellent English written and oral communication.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.