Position: System Administrator
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Clearance: Secret or Higher
Certification: Security+ CE
· Responsibilities for the Systems Administrator Include:
· Upkeep, configure and assure reliability of computer systems operation
· Ensure uptime, performance, resources and security of the computers meet the needs of the business and its users
· Acquire, install, or upgrade computer components and software; provide routine automation; maintain security policies; troubleshoot and offer technical support for project related work
· Contribute to existing documentation such as knowledge base, manuals, etc.
· Enterprise Systems Engineering with efficient knowledge of Red hat Linux/VMWare System Admin.
22nd Century Technologies, Inc. (TSCTI), is a” Govt focused” midsize company with 4100+ FTE (over 900 cleared employees) and presence in all 50 states. TSCTI has over 19 years of experience providing solutions and services to various Federal, DoD, Intel, State, Commercial and Local agencies. All TSCTI contracts are PRIME contract with government and 60% revenue comes from Federal and DoD clients such as Dept of Justice, FBI, US Army, NAVAIR, US Air Force, DLA, USMC, Pentagon, IRS and USDA. 35% revenue comes from over 120 State & Local clients including 37 states. With high employee retention policy, well designed career growth through training and professional development, TSCTI was named as” Best Software company to work for” by Forbes. You can visit the following websites to know more about us: www.Tscti.com ; www.tscsled.com ; www.22ndstaffing.com
Recent news about TSCTI:
P. +1. (703) 687-6627 (Work) | Ext. 1143 (Cell : 703-951-6196)
E. email: email@example.com| W. http://etalentnetwork.com/