Position 2: Senior Configuration Manager
Agency: Naval Hospital Jacksonville (NHJ)
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Duration: Long Term
- Must have Bachelor’s degree OR ten (10) years of experience in Configuration and Patch Management.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in deploying Navy Medicine (or equivalent) Clinical Applications via SMS/SCCM, group policy, to include AHLTA, AHLTA Client files, Essentris with Complete understanding of the Configuration Control process within the Navy Medicine (or equivalent) Domain.
- Must have Security + CE (continuing education)
- NHJAX Computing Environment (CE) training/certification in Windows 7
- Experience with System design integration planning for multiple large-scale installations, to include hardware and software evaluation, System Test and Evaluation, planning execution and management.
- Experience with administering Windows Server Update Service (WSUS), Microsoft SMS/ SCCM, What’s Up Gold, DameWare, Hyena, Symantac Ghost and other tools to accomplish the assigned tasks.
- Experience in set-up, configuration, and management of Blackberry devices, Blackberry users accounts and troubleshooting.
- Demonstrated detailed knowledge of IA concepts and requirements.
Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge DOD military specifications and standards
Thanks & Regards
Ph. No: 703-945-1793 Ext 665
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.