Title: Senior Information Assurance Engineer
Location: Monterey, CA
Duration: Long Term
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or in a related technical field such as engineering or science, or equivalent experience.
- At least ten (10) years of experience in Information Security, preferably within DoD.
- At least five (5) years of experience with DIACAP accreditation process.
- Demonstrable working knowledge of LINUX and Windows system administration from the security point-of-view, ACAS, Nessus, and NMAP scanning tools, DIACAP accreditation processes, and Help Desk and Wiki support tools.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification.
Thanks & Regards
Minorities Woman own Company
22nd Century Staffing