You can reach me at 908-765-0003 ext. 315 for any questions, I’m available today till 6 PM EST.
ystem Administrator (4988191)
Work Location: Herndon VA United States 20171
Clearance Type: SSBI
Current Top Secret clearance or SSBI
• Windows Server Administration experience
• Windows Operating System experience
• Experience troubleshooting network connectivity and performance issues
• Solaris, CentOS administration experience
• Knowledge of HP/IBM/ server hardware, blade center
• Knowledge of ESXi / VMware virtualization and Back up
• Experience interacting with the customer
• Ability to travel to customer site (Quantico, VA) on short notice (~10% of the time)
• Current Top Secret clearance or SSBI
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
• Experience working with Oracle 11
• Experience developing, modifying SQL queries
• Knowledge of SMTP relay server
• System integration of hardware, software, network, and database
• Clear understanding of networking technologies
As a system administrator for the OBMS program, the candidate will be responsible for overall maintenance of the lab environment. Install patches to update to all systems as needed. Monitor and backup all systems. Provide technical support to team related to hardware and software. Provide occasional support for software deployment and maintenance at customer site (Quantico, VA).
• Perform daily, monthly back up to all systems including databases and virtual machines.
• Key participant in Builds and Delivery: Create builds based on input from Tech Lead, Test Lead, and project management. Cut delivery media and deliver to customer site. Support customer personnel with proper installation of code / database. Includes maintenance / creation of System Administration-related documentation.
• OBMS System Administration Support: Install, configure, troubleshoot Windows 7, Windows 2008, Linux, CentOS, Solaris, VMware ESX, ESXi within vSphere 4 environments Lab management.
• Virtual Machine Creation: Responsible for creation of any virtual machine that is required for OBMS project as well as other projects.