System Analyst in Austin TX with Department of Aging & Disability Services
The services to be provided include, but are not limited to the following:
Any tasks related to the successful migration of SCCM from version 2007 to version 2012.
- Participate in all facets of automation system design, testing and implementation.
- Develop and review project documentation, including technical requirements, training materials, deliverable, project plans and schedules, testing scenarios.
- Coordinate with IT project technical leads, DADS program and other subject-matter experts, contractor representatives, and other State agency representatives as required to ensure necessary tasks, deliverable and timelines are completed.
- Participate in test planning to help ensure successful project implementation, including development of test scenarios and actual testing when needed.
- Perform meeting and/or presentation preparation tasks as needed (e.g., prepare or oversee preparation of and provide agendas and pre-meeting materials as well as follow-up notes, post meeting materials, assignment follow-up and related activities).
- Skilled in the administration of Microsoft’s System Center Configuration Manager version 2012
- Skilled in the use of the complete MS Office product line.
- Other duties as assigned.
Kindly share detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide the following information
Full Legal Name:
Address- (either Full address or at least City name and State name):
Alternate Contact No (if any):
Best time to take call:
Email ID/ Email IDs:
Relocation at own Expenses- (Yes/No):
Distance from client’s location- (In Miles, In case candidate is Local or adjoining):
Interview- (In-Person/ Phone/ Both):
Visa Status- (in case of H1b, please mention validity date of his visa):
End Date of Current Project:
Position Title: System Analyst 3
Position Id: 53901132016
Client: Department of Aging & Disability Services, TX
Duration: +3 months
Work Location: 701 W. 51st Street, Austin, Texas 78751
Interview Type: Phone/ IN Person- Depends on the Hiring Manager
|8||Experience preparing System Requirements documents and requirement traceability matrixes|
|5||Full-time experience performing requirements analysis, documentation and testing in a production environment, maintaining customer critical applications in a high-visibility environment.|
|5||Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs to develop requirements, requirements traceability matrix, test scenarios, test plans, etc.|
|5||Strong writing, analytical, interpersonal, organizational, and communications skills are necessary.|
|5||Extensive work experience and understanding of software development lifecycle methodologies, thorough knowledge of the software specification process and software development processes, and software testing processes.|
|1||Microsoft SCCM version 2012.|
|Strong||Must have excellent communication skills both orally and in writing.|
|Strong||Microsoft suite of products, i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel, and Visio|
|3||Experience working in a State/Federal government environment.|
|Microsoft SCCM certification (test # 243)|
|3||experience administering Active Directory|
|1||Experience with DADS programs a plus.|
|Microsoft Certifications: MCP, MCTS, MCITP, and/or MCSA|
The Department of Information Resources (DIR) requires the services of one System Analyst, hereafter referred to as Worker(s), who meets the general qualifications of a System Analyst 3 Category, Core Technology Type
Worker will perform tasks under general supervision with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment. All communication with internal and external staff will be handled in a professional manner