The Account Security Manager (ASM) is the primary point of contact for the delivery of Cyber services to the customer. The ASM is responsible for assuring that the compliance of services and obligations is met for any in-scope delivery for the account. This includes overseeing other service centers as they deliver to the customer, as well as management oversight of all Cyber Security Managed services delivered to the account. The ASM will represent CSC to the account on all matters of IT Security and Compliance and will engage other Cyber resources as necessary to fulfill this obligation.
The ASM’s roles functions include the following:
* Develop a deep relationship with the client based on trust, delivery and execution in order to drive service excellence and ultimately sales
* Develop a thorough understanding of the client’s business and IT Security Risk & Compliance Management strategies; and deliver Cyber Security services accordingly
* Ensure that Cyber Security’s capabilities are provided maximum opportunity to support account expansion goals, including assisting in opportunity identification; strategy and service offering development; proposal writing; and client presentations
* Strive to become a ‘go-to security expert’ to the client, either providing expert technical advice themselves, or bringing in subject matter experts where appropriate from both within and outside CSC
* Coordinates investigation, management, and response to all security and virus incidents with impacts to the account and keeps appraised of all security and virus incidents and response in other regions
* Provides security reports to the client and the CSC account as required by contractual commitments or as operational conditions dictate
* Develops security and compliance strategy jointly with the client to anticipate future threats and requirements, and defines the strategic roadmap for future services and technology
* Manages “reach-back” support to the CSC Cybersecurity organization and other CSC product lines (PLs) for subject matter expert (SME) support and technical assistance, such as forensic investigation
CISSP/CISM or equivalent certification highly desired, or someone willing and able to achieve those certifications strongly preferred. It is also recommended that ASMs have an understanding of ITIL Foundations. An ASM should also have good communications, interpersonal and organizational skills.