Securing and managing agency mobile apps.
WEBINAR, THU 11/10, Complimentary, CPEs
This important video webinar will explore how mobile apps
rapidly expand in agency networks and how agency experts
limit security risks while they manage mobile Web devices
to drive agency productivity and mission achievement.
REGISTRATION AND INFO
ALTERNATE REGISTRATION LINK: www.FedInsider.com
The Framework for Mobile Security in Government
DATE: THU 11/10
TIME: 2:00 PM ET / 11:00 AM PT
DURATION: 1 hour
CPE: 1 CPE from the George Washington University,
Center for Excellence in Public Leadership
– JON JOHNSON, Enterprise Mobility Team Manager, GSA
– VINCENT SRITAPAN, Program Manager, Cyber Security
Division, DHS Science and Technology (S&T) Directorate
– JOSHUA FRANKLIN, Information Security Engineer, NIST
– JOHNNY OVERCAST, Director of Government Sales, Samsung
– TOM TEMIN, Host and Managing Editor, The Federal Drive,
Federal News Radio 1500 AM
PRESENTED BY: WTOP, Federal News Radio, FedInsider News,
and The George Washington University Center for
Excellence in Public Leadership
*** OTHER GOVT-INDUSTRY CPE CREDIT EVENTS IN THE SERIES ***
CART services provided for captioning for all webinars.
Looking forward to meeting you online!
Peg Hosky, President
3811 Massachusetts Avenue NW
Washington DC 20016