Role: Cyber Security Engineer
Duration: Full time
Location: Cary, NC
Clearance: Active Secret Clearance
The role will support proactive and iterative searches through the network to detect and isolate advance threat(s) that normally evade existing security solutions and/or automation. Will use available tools to support cyber threat hunts using both automated and manual tools and techniques to identify a compromise before it is detected.
This individual will analyze management and technical controls to ensure that specific security and compliance requirements are met through the verification of documented processes, procedures, and standards in order to validate the maintenance of secure configurations.
· Bachelor degree or work experience supporting program operations for a government organization.
· Experience using the following is highly preferred: Tanium Software, Arc Sight, HBSS, ACASS, EMASS, FORESCOUT, or Palo-Alto.
· Experience using AESS (Army Endpoint Security Solutions) formerly HBSS (Host Based Security System) is strongly preferred.
· Excellent customer service and organization skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Must be highly organized and detail oriented.
· Must be able to take initiative and work independently or as a member of a team.
· Must demonstrate proficiency in the following areas: multi-tasking, critical thinking; and the ability to work quickly, efficiently, and accurately in a dynamic and fluid environment.
· DoD 8570 CSSP Analyst1 Certification with Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security), or Cisco Certified Cyber Ops Associate (CCNA Cyber Ops) certification, at minimum.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office.
· Must have an active Secret Clearance.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Interface with government customers/personnel to deliver timely and effective services.
· Management oversight of service functions and ensures that new or changed IT services and their supporting infrastructure are adequately approved, validated, and accepted by the government for successful delivery and operations.
· Ensure technical performance goals are met.
· Build and maintain strong and effective relationships with customers, program managers (PMs), functional leads, and management to secure compliance with schedules, resolve problems, and coordinate tasks.
· Attend weekly status meetings and assist to prepare reports.
· Facilitate problem resolution.
· Develop and implement plans and strategies for expanding capabilities to meet demand.
· Reviews and produces program deliverables.
If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please call me ASAP at (571) 223-5709 Ext.1046, even if we have spoken recently about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP. Thank you.
Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist
14900 Conference Center Dr, Suite 500,
Chantilly, VA 20151
703-647-6116 – Direct
703-637-7299 Ext 231 (V)
Email ID: Zaki.firstname.lastname@example.org