22nd Century Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veterans status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
If you know someone who is good for this job, refer him to us and get up to $2000 referral bonus!
Kindly send me your updated resume along with expected rates at firstname.lastname@example.org
also fill the skill matrix below.
Alternate contact (if any):
Position : Systems Administrator
Issued By : Department of Energy
Work Location: Oak ridge, TN
– Managing the day to day administration, support, maintenance and monitoring of the MS Exchange 2010 infrastructure.
– Using their strong understanding of Netapp
– Troubleshooting day to day Outlook issues; Administration of mailboxes and Users accounts.
– Managing product lifecycles to maintain vendor support, maintenance contracts and software licensing compliance as well as needed updates/upgrades.
– Developing and maintaining security standards relating to messaging systems and services.
– Experience with messaging and directory services technologies, including: SCCM, SCOM, LDAP (Active Directory), DHCP, DNS, SMTP, Internet domain records, group policy management.
– Experience with implementation and management of unified messaging role in Exchange.
– Ability to create, replicate and assign rights of Public Folder(s).
– Experience configuring, managing, and troubleshooting remote e-mail access using Outlook.
– Ability to patch and configure MS Exchange 2010/2013.
– Ability to resolve Exchange related issues using Active Directory.
– Ability to maintain and troubleshoot Blackberry Enterprise and Good for Enterprise Servers.
– Experience with Incident and Task management ticketing tools.
– Administration and configuration of NetApp Snap Manager for Exchange.
– Experience with Exchange Federation.