Sign up for free at http://convocourses.com for deeper dives.
Many more videos on https://www.youtube.com/convocourses
short videos at https://www.tiktok.com/@convocourses?lang=en
Podcast version of the content:
Signup for free at http://convocourses.com
Job Title: Operations Technician
Location: Littleton, CO
Duration: 12 Months (potential to extend or hire FTE)
Direct Client: #CenturyLink
-12-month contract with potential to extend or hire FTE
-Top Skills: #CCNA, #Juniper, #JNCIA certifications or pending certifications
-Seeking candidates who are eager & willing to learn
-Network experience preferred
-Interview: Phone; potential face-to-face
-Type of Position: Contract – to – Perm
Works on relatively straightforward installation and/or maintenance assignments on network switching equipment.
Technician for customer/company network systems installation and/or maintenance activities.
Monitors network operations and resolves routine network monitoring problems.
Monitors network performance; conducts routine monitoring equipment installation and maintenance activities; resolves routine trouble tickets.
Associate degree or equivalent education and relevant experience.
Minimum 3 yrs related experience in specific area or equivalent.
May require technical certification.
If you are interested, qualified, available, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please call me ASAP at (732) 210-9291 even if we have spoken recently about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you.
Also, please take a few minutes to answer some of the questions below as they will help me qualify your candidature
Full Legal Name as in Driving License/ Passport:
Preferred email ID:
Day/ Evening phone numbers:
Earliest availability for Phone/ On-Site interview:
Earliest possible start date:
Two Professional References:
Also, be aware that our client conducts an extensive background checks on candidates who are extended offers of employment.
Associate Technical Recruiter
check out my courses at:
Job Title: Cyber Security Engineer
Location: Anaheim ,CA
Duration: Long Term Contract
Relevant Experience: 8+ Years.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Evaluates current systems environments, conducts research, recommends, and implements innovative systems technology that can enhance the reliability, security with emphasis on cyber security technology, productivity, and agility of the IT infrastructure
• Identifies assets and assesses risks, threats, and vulnerabilities of the IT assets in accordance with accepted industry, professional, and government standards to ensure security design integrity, availability, confidentiality, non-repudiation and contract compliance.
• Identifies and recommends cyber strategies for technology development based on stakeholder requirements
• Drives security reviews, identifies gaps in security architecture and designs and recommends necessary security controls to be integrated within the development lifecycle
• Owns and documents the implementation of the security controls and creates auditable evidence of security measures
• Develops and recommends security controls, identifies key security objectives to maximize software and system security while minimizing disruption to plans and schedules
• Leads translation of security controls into technical specifications and guidance to stakeholders to ensure common understanding across the stakeholders and enable adequate implementation
• Actively recommends engineering solutions in collaboration with application owners to remediate inherent cyber security risks
• Leads the collection and analysis of benchmarks and metrics for the department to drive continuous improvement
• Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization, configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
• Install new and rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
Essential Education and Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
• 6+ years of Information Technology experience, with at least 3 years of experience in information security working within security operations
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Manager (CISM), Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), or equivalent
• Mastery of Cybersecurity best practices and standards (e.g. NIST, ISO, etc.)
• Mastery of computer networking concepts and protocols, and network security methodologies
• Mastery of cloud security concepts, including experience with public cloud (e.g. AWS, Microsoft Azure, etc.) and implementation experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Significant experience performing analysis of log files from a variety of sources, to include individual host logs, network traffic logs, firewall logs, or intrusion prevention logs
• Experience monitoring threats via a SIEM console
• Deep knowledge of diverse operating systems, networking protocols, and systems administration
• Knowledge of Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems
• Knowledge of Antivirus Systems
• Knowledge of commercial forensic tools
• Knowledge of common indicators of compromise and of methods for detecting these incidents
• Knowledge of TCP/IP Networking and knowledge of the OSI model
• Knowledge of OS management and Network Devices
• Solid working knowledge of SAN and NAS technology and VMWare
• Experience with Window systems administration – Domain Controllers, Active Directory, Sites and Services, File Server, GPO, DNS, SMTP, IIS etc.
• Experience with Power shell scripting
• Experience with SQL Server, Windows Virtualizations & Linux servers
• Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills – ability to de-construct problems
Thanks & Regards
Direct Line: 630-300-3850
Oloop Technologies | Aurora, IL
Cyber Security Engineer