Sign up free at http://convocourses.com
5 videos on Remote IT Work (https://securitycompliance.thinkific….)
3 videos added to RMF ISSO Documentation (https://securitycompliance.thinkific….)
4 videos added to Resume Marketing for CyberSecurity IT (https://securitycompliance.thinkific….)
We talk about the Cybersecurity IT Job Market and the impact of Covid-19. We also breakdown the differences between Risk Management Framework and Risk Assessment
check out the course:
Check out the job:
Job title: Data Security Analyst (0000076025)
Location: Denver, #Colorado(80203)
Estimated Duration: 01/13/2020 – 09/30/2020
Reports to the Director of Security Risk and Compliance or Delegate to perform activities for the oversight of the risk and compliance program.
Perform activities to reduce vulnerabilities for the overall enterprise risk management program.
Performs duties to facilitate confidentiality, integrity, and availability of systems to protect data from unauthorized users.
May require a bachelor’s degree in area of specialty and at least 5 years or more of risk management, experience working in a complex environment, and assessment of internal controls.
Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures in accordance with the #NIST #RMF (risk management framework).
The specialized individual must have previous experience with implementing an enterprise risk management (ERM) framework and applicable certifications such as CISSP, CISA, or CISM.
In addition, experience working with a Governance Risk and Compliance tool is highly desired, but not a must-have.
This individual should be a self-starter, able to provide consultative advice and able to work autonomously.
Have a wonderful day!!
Maddy |Technical Recruiter | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct: 678 783 7352| Ext. 522 | Softpath System LLC | 3985 Steve Reynolds Blvd | Bldg C Norcross GA 30093 www.softpath.net
check out the Cyber Security & IT Resume course:
Coupon code: resumefeb2020
50% off (expires 29 Feb 2020)
check out the remote work course:
Check out the job:
Job Title: Cybersecurity Risk Management Framework SME
Location: #RemoteJob (#WorkfromHome)
Duration: 12 Months (Contract-to-Hire)
Active Secret Clearance Required
· KBRwyle is seeking candidates with Risk Management Framework (#RMF) experience to join a team of experienced RMF professionals that supports the Defense Health Agency (DHA).
· Primary responsibility is to perform tasks related to Assessment & Authorization (A&A) and cybersecurity under the Defense Health Agency (DHA) to obtain and maintain Authorizations to Operate (ATOs) for assigned DoD medical systems (i.e., applications, networks, devices). This position will be a part of a team developing recommended courses of action needed to transition current policies and procedures to the DHA RMF-approved processes.
· Provide solutions to complex problems that require the regular use of expertise and creativity. Problems are broadly defined and solutions require the continuation of specialized theories and knowledge
· Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on one or more technologies/skills related to A&A activities
· Conduct risk and vulnerability assessments of information systems to identify vulnerabilities, risks, and protection needs
· Actively participate in working group meetings to identify, plan, and execute strategies in response to emerging cybersecurity/RMF policies
· Attend and participate in regular A&A status meetings to facilitate progress and address potential issues of RMF system efforts
· Maintain awareness and knowledge of evolving security and risk management standards and communicate and apply relevant changes to existing processes
Day-to-day tasks are contingent on related experience and assigned role, and may include the following:
· Develop, update, and/or review RMF documentation to include Security Plans, Implementation Plans, Plans of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms), and Risk Assessment Reports
· Assess system compliance against NIST, DoD, and DHA security requirements to include the NIST 800-53 controls and DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and Security Requirements Guides (SRGs)
· Produce evidence as necessary to support compliance status of NIST, DoD, and DHA security requirements
· Work with system administrators, engineers, and developers to create or update system/site policies, procedures, and process guides
· BS degree and six (6) years of experience with Cybersecurity / Information Technology, or twelve (12) years of hands-on experience with Cybersecurity / Information Technology
· Demonstrated efficiency and experience in one or more of the following areas:
· RMF package development, including POA&Ms (mitigation statements), Security Plans, Risk Assessments, system/site policies, procedures, and processes, architecture diagrams, and hardware and software inventories
· Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) and Host Based Security System (HBSS)
· DISA STIGs/SRGs validation
· NIST 800-53 control validation
· Continuous Monitoring and Risk Scoring (CMRS)
· RMF policy development and strategy implementation
· BIOMED experience (former technician, physician, engineer, etc.) installing, testing, using, maintaining, designing, and/or modifying medical equipment and applications
· Demonstrated experience with Risk Management Framework (experience under DHA a plus)
· Excellent customer service and organization skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Familiarity with NIST publications
· Active DoD Secret security clearance
· DoD 8570-compliant (CompTIA Security+ certified)
· Ability to obtain OS certification or complete approved related training within 180 days of hire
· Ability to travel up to 25-35%
· Experience with eMASS
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.507.7582 | Fax: 973.998.2599
email@example.com | www.artech.com
check me out on:
Job Title: Information Assurance Engineer
Location: Aberdeen, MD
Position Type: Full Time
Clearance: Minimum Interim Secret
Must Have IAT Level 3 Certification.
Provides security engineering designs and implementation in all aspects of Information Assurance and Information Security (InfoSec) Engineering.
Assesses and mitigates system security threats/risks throughout the program life cycle; validates system security requirements definition and analysis; establishes system security designs; implements security designs in hardware, software, data, and procedures;
verifies security requirements; performs system certification and accreditation planning and testing and liaison activities, and supports secure systems operations and maintenance.
Demonstrated experience performing IA activities in support of software and system requirements, design, development, testing and sustainment
Experience with employment of IA requirements, policies, and processes to include authorization and accreditation as part of the RMF process
Experience with risk and vulnerability assessments and mitigation
Demonstrated ability to provide guidance on Intelligence Community (IC) Cyber/IA regulations and requirements to senior customers, senior LM leaders, and the program engineering staff
Experience with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) correlation tools, Scanning (Nessus), and Host Based
Security System (HBSS)
Please provide the following information
Alternate contact (if any):
Kindly share your detailed resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are qualified and interested in making a change or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications, please call me ASAP at (877) 733-3555 Ext.267, even if we have spoken recently about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP. Thank you.
8251 Greensboro Drive, Suite 250
(877) 733-3555 Ext.267