If you are looking for a new opportunity, plan to attend the Colorado Engineering, Technology and Security Clearance
Denver & Colorado Springs Eng, Tech & Security Clearance Career Expos, Feb 16 & 17 CAREER FAIR:
Day 1: Colorado Springs Marriott/Tech Centre Dr. Feb. 16
Day 2: Hilton Garden Inn/Denver Tech Center Feb. 17
10 am– 2 pm
Meet face to face with hiring managers recruiting for experienced professionals in: Engineers (all disciplines), Test, IT, Mechanical, Defense, Scientific, Design, Risk, Cloud, Network, Cyber, Finite Element Modeling, Hardware, Electrical, Scientists, Software Developers, and Related Disciplines!
100’s of jobs are available!
All jobs require US citizenship and a minimum 2 years of Engineering or Technology industry experience on top of related degree or military background. Some jobs require active security clearance.
For advanced registration and Express Lane access, please send your resume to: Resume@ExpoExpertsllc.com Subject: Attending
Expo Experts LLC 7770 Cooper Rd Cincinnati, Oh 45242
Celeste Farmer <email@example.com>
- Official DoD information that falls outside the classification scheme but may still be For Official Use Only
- This information/level of access refers to information that would either “cause damage” or be “prejudicial” to national security if released. It is based on “need to know”. It requires a reliability check (RS check) which includes checks into marriages, foreign employments, immediate relatives.
- This is information that would cause “grave damage” to national security if made available to the public.
- This level of clearance will grant the right to access designated and classified information up to Secret level on a need-to-know basis. Department Heads have the discretion to allow for an individual to access Top Secret-level information without higher-level clearance on a case-to-case basis.
- Top Secret
- This refers to information that, if disclosed without authorization, would cause “exceptionally grave damage” to national security.
- In addition to the checks at the Secret level, foreign travels, assets, and character references must be given. Field check will also be conducted prior to granting the clearance.
- This level of clearance will grant the right to access all designated and classified information on a need-to-know basis.