please call 201-340-8700 Ext 436 to discuss as soon as possible.
One of our clients a company in the Wayne ,PA area has a current opening at a competitive rate, for a (CONTRACT) experienced Security Engineer professional to add to their team. I reviewed your resume in our database and think this could be a great fit!
Below are some key highlights of the position, if this is of interest please call me. We can discuss the details of this opportunity and /or further determine which types of opportunities you may be interested in exploring.
Brief Job Description: Net2Source, Inc. is one of the fastest growing IT Consulting company across USA. N2S is headquartered at NJ, USA with its branch offices in Asia Pacific Region. N2S offers a wide gamut of consulting solutions customized to client needs including staffing, training and technology.
Subject: Security Engineer
Long term contract
Phone & Skype
Relevant experience includes:
• DLP technology e.g. Vontu / Symantec
• Site / application security assessment
• Vulnerability Management solutions e.g. Nessus / Qualys
• GRC solutions e.g. RSAM / Archer
• Endpoint security management e.g. BigFix/IEM, ViewFinity
• Firewall rule assessment e.g. Nipper
Experienced with DLP and related tools.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Evaluates and recommends security technologies for use throughout the enterprise.
• Establishes technical and administrative standards through development of policy, procedure and best practices.
• Develops strategies to address evolving technology security needs and issues, and guide company towards a secure infrastructure that meets legal, regulatory, and client compliance requirements, as well as service and operational level agreements.
• Works with all architect(s) to drive Enterprise Architecture (EA) processes and best practices.
• Ensures that all security solutions, architecture design and analysis work is documented in a structured fashion.
• Works closely with peers in Security Operations, Security Compliance, to ensure that security reviews regarding information security technologies provide feasible requirements and are consistent with contracts, and regulations
• Monitors information security news and keep abreast of events, research, and developments.
• Assists senior management in defining the overall information security strategy.
• Designs in-house solutions for maintaining security posture.
• Proactively remains abreast of related evaluating technology trends and requirements, such as emerging standards for new technology opportunities.
• Achieves an in-depth knowledge of product offerings and interfaces.
• May mentor and/or train operational staff and contractors on security tools, processes, and procedures.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science preferred or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience. CISSP, GSEC, CCNE, or other security or network certifications desired.
(“VULNERABILITY MANAGEMENT” OR NESSUS OR QUALYS) AND (“FIREWALL RULE ASSESSMENT” OR NIPPER)
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Knowledge of networks technologies (protocols, design concepts, access control)
• Knowledge of security technologies (encryption, data protection, design, privilege access, etc.)
• Knowledge of Financial Services industry
• Knowledge of network design and engineering
• Proficiency in interacting with executive level clients
• Proficiency in time management, communications, decision making, presentation and organizational skills
• Proficiency in planning, reporting, establishing goals and objectives, standards, priorities and schedules
• Excellent decision-making and problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization
• Proficiency in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with employees and clients
• Excellent input and planning into application development, systems engineering, and network engineering for development of security requirements and best practices are implemented and followed